REGINA INDUSTRIE S.a.r.l.Gratuit, mettez à jour les coordonnées de votre société Accéder aux coordonnées de cette société
Enduro maintenance free roller chains
Regina ENDURO chains are designed to operate in "lube-free" applications.
Designed to work without periodic maintenance, Regina ENDURO chains are ideal for applications where regular lubrication
is difficult or not allowed, and where product contamination has to be avoided.
Regina ENDURO chains fit standard sprockets of ISO roller chains and are available in both European (BS) and American (ANSI) standard, with pitches from 1/2" to 1", in simplex and duplex versions.
ENDURO chains outlast standard chains without periodic lubrication.The unique tecnology and heavy wallâ€ design of the sintered bushing ensures excellent wear resistance.
- Dramatic wear life increase compared to standard chains in un-lubricated conditions
- Eliminate need for periodic lubrication
- No product or equipment contamination
- Resistance to corrosion in mildly aggressive environment
- Savings in lubrication and maintenance costs
- Maximum SPEED: 2 m/sec
- Maximum specific pressure: 20 N/mm2
- Temperature operating range: -30°C Ã· +150°C
- Mild corrosive environment
- Absence of abrasive contamination
If your application exceeds the above limits, please contact Regina Technical Service for further analysis.